Changing Low battery handling – WHATS NEW?:
From now on there is only two valid battery status and that is “Good” or “Replace”.
All other battery status will not be used anymore (Poor, PoorChiller, ReplaceChiller)
When a display goes below a certain voltage, we will mark the display with a low-battery image (like before).
New displays will initially be marked as “unknown”.
If the new display after first communication have a battery level above "Low Battery" we will mark it as "Good", if under "Low battery" it will remain unknown until we have received enough data (3 specimen) to determine the battery status (3 weeks).
We therefore change existing data – status on display might be changed – explained in the following:
- All displays which today is showing a low battery icon will initially be set to status “Replace”.
- All displays which today has replace or replace chiller in battery status will initially be set to status “Replace”.
- All displays marked with failed low battery will initially be set to status “Replace”.
- All displays marked with unknown battery status will remain to have unknown battery status.
- All other displays will be marked as “Good”.