The system is built to be running 24x7x365 (always on)
The system is relying on having access to the master antenna (marked with an orange sticker)
if the master is offline the system can’t communicate with the range extenders.
The device is either powered by PoE or an external power supply connected to a 230V power outlet.
Locate the antenna
Locate the antenna that is offline the serial number should be on the front of the antenna,
if not it is on the back of the antenna (see picture below)
No green light on the antenna
is the antenna powered by an ethernet cable try to reboot the antenna.
- take the cable out for 10 sec and put it in again
- if there is still no green light then try to use another switch port for the ethernet cable,
230V power outlet
is the antenna powered by a power supply
- make sure the power is turned on in the power supply
- if it is turned on
- try to reboot the antenna by taking the cable out for 10 sec and putting it in again
if it is still offline call your network support or have them call the Delfi support line
The green light is on the antenna BUT it is offline the cloud
- try to reboot the antenna by taking the cable out for 10 sec and put it in again.
the antenna should be back online in a couple of minutes.
- if the antenna is still disconnected in the cloud system but the antenna light is green the cloud is a network problem please contact your network It department or have them call the Delfi support line
If the antenna is powered through PoE and there is no power on the antenna,
then switch to another port in the switch.
If the switch is segmented into different VLANs be aware of which ports belong to which VLANs.
The antenna must have internet access through the firewall and communication open on TCP ports 80 and 443
when you log on to the cloud system
- Click on the antenna logo
- verify what status the antenna has to see below
The communicator is online and ready for work
The communicator is online but not ready for work - it is in the startup phase or resynchronizing with the displays
If the antenna reports Initializing for over 10 minutes, make sure the antenna is not hit by interference.
Other devices using radio frequencies can disturb the antenna functionality.
This indicates no connection to the Dynamic Communicator.
- Verify that the device is powered on (look for the green light indicator on the device).
- Verify that the device is connected to the network (do a ping to the IP registered).
- Power cycle: turn off for 10 seconds and then power on the device again.
- Check the network cable, and try to move to another port in the network switch.
If nothing of the above helps, please contact our support team
at firstname.lastname@example.org or by phone at +45 7023367