TABLE OF CONTENTS
- How to create a new user
- How to edit a user and remove a user from the installation
- Remove User
- How to create System access (BMA, BCA, Dataconnector, API)
- Time limited for BMA user
- How to create a single Breece Mobile Assist user with access to multiple installations:
How to create a new user
you need to be a superuser, admin, or have the permission user admin on the group or installation before you can add a new user to the system.
- Click on the to access the configuration
- Click on ”Users”
- Bottom lefthand corner click ”Add user”
- insert the user's email address
- Insert the user information
- Click on the (grey arrow) to select the language
Save it by clicking ”Save” in the bottom left corner.
Here you can select one of the four roles for a user, with a set of predefined permissions, which makes it easy to grant a user rights.
if you want to give a user other permissions than what the User, Superuser or Admin roles contains,
then you can select the Custom role, where you can select the needed permissions.
A User can only have 1 role pr user in the group level
If you want a user to have a different role on different installation then you need to do this on the installation level
- create a special role for the user
When you have selected the role and add the user information
- Click Save in the left corner
- Click ”Ok” to create the user.
The new user is now created and ready to use and will receive an automatic email on how to log in.
How to edit a user and remove a user from the installation
right-click on the user and you will get 2 choices
- Edit user/role
- Remove user from the installation
In here you can change
- Role of the user
- System language
- Reset users Password
- Right-click on the user
- Click on Remove
- Click Remove to delete the user
- Click Cancel if you don't want to remove the user.
3. Forgot password
On the login screen click “Forgot Password”.
you will then get an email to create a new password
(If you have not gotten a mail after 15min contact your support.)
Click on ”Activate account”
- Type a new password 2 times
(you can't use the same password as before, it has to be a different password)
Now go back to the main page and type username and new password and click login
How to create System access (BMA, BCA, Dataconnector, API)
The QR code is used for phones or scanner that have Breece mobile assist installed
The token is used for Breece customer Assist
Used for product import
An API key or application programming interface key is a code that gets passed in by computer applications
- Click on system access in the left corner
- Click on the to create BMA, DC, BCA Or API
- Type in the name for the user and press ok
- Now you can scan the QR code
Time limited for BMA user
Click on ”Users”
Click on ”System access” in the bottom left corner
Click on to create a new BMA user or select a current BMA user that you want a timelimted on.
Add the length of time you what the user to have access to the system and click on the disk to save.
The disk will disappear then you have to click on save
You can scan the QR code or download the QR code in what language you need it in.
Then click open PDF and a PDF file will be saved on your computer
How to create a single Breece Mobile Assist user with access to multiple installations:
- Log in to Breece Cloud
- In the top menu pane, press “Access” – choose “System access”
- On the bottom left, press “Create BMA access”
- Choose a name for the new BMA access user, in this example “BMA: Unieuro Multi Test”
- On the prompt to set permissions, press “Yes”
6. Search for the installation you want to access using the BMA user
Press Add role
7. To add additional installations, press Add role on the bottom left
Repeat Step 6
8. If you want to add additional users to an existing BMA user with multiple installations, do the following:
8.1 On the top menu pane, press “Access”, then “System access”
8.2 Find the user you want to edit, right click press “Edit”
8.3 Press Permissions on the bottom left
8.4 Press Add Role, Repeat Step 6