In normal operation this rectangular LED will be flashing green, either in a slow, one second-off pattern, or in a more rapid continuous pattern. The fast pattern indicates that the communicator is ready to receive connections from a Bounce system, and the slow pattern indicates that a Bounce system is currently connected to it.
- Solid green: System booting
- One flash red, pause: Network problem (no DHCP and no fallback configured, or bad network configuration)
- Two flashes green, pause: ZBD package currently running
- Two flashes red, pause: ZBD package execution failed
- Three flashes red, pause: No bootable main firmware present
- Four flashes red, pause: Internal flash is corrupt - factory reset required
- Continuous red flashing: Writing to internal flash – do not interrupt power when it is in this state!